RESEARCH AND PLANNING
Before deciding how to engage your staff, it is essential to understand who they are and how they feel and behave.
Our research will give you a deep understanding of your staff culture, the challenges and opportunities you face, and the amount of behaviour change you need to achieve. Conducting research is a great opportunity to send out the message that you are taking this issue seriously and you want to involve people as much as you can.
Some of the answers we can provide you with include:
- Awareness of your environmental policy and targets.
- General understanding of sustainability issues.
- Personal attitudes towards sustainability at work and at home.
- Current activity and ideas in support of your environmental policy.
- Motivators and barriers to action.
- Target groups across your workforce e.g. champions and sceptics.
We are experienced in conducting research using a wide range of methods including staff surveys, focus groups, interviews and other techniques.
We will work with you to identify the right research methods for your organisation, and we will use the results to develop a strategy that will achieve your sustainability goals.Tweet