Is your business looking to achieve ISO14001?
Are you trying to work out the best place to start?
Looking for a cost effective solution?
Would you like some guidance to help you on your way?
Could a web based interface help you organise and share all your documentation?
Need some advice on how to engage your staff in the process?
TW Associates and Ampleo have teamed up to provide a comprehensive package for you. A web-based system will assist you with the implementation of ISO14001. Subscribers have access to policies, manuals, procedures and forms. Training is also provided to ensure you engage your staff in sustained behavioural change
Other features include:
- Create users and user security access.
- Generate your own menus, links to websites and u tube movies etc. You can also change the generic format we have provided to suit your own needs.
- Upload your system records into the website.
- Unique Flash Demo’s provide audio-visual Flash movies to show how software and systems work; also demonstrating how forms should be completed.
- Database Registers for Document Control, Non-conformance and Environmental Aspects.
- U Tube Movies of our consultants explaining how to implement your system.
We have a range of packages to suit your requirements.
Bronze package from £2,425 +VAT
- Annual subscription to the ISO-IMS web-based system
- Training for your ISO14001 project staff: how to manage the change process and engage your staff to ensure lasting behavioural change. Training by Ampleo.
- System awareness: a nominated member of your ISO14001 project staff will partake in our awareness training for using the web-based management system.
(The additional costs associated with undertaking the additional Silver features will be provided on a separate estimate following the submission of a completed client questionnaire which can be emailed on request)
- All Bronze features
- Internal audits: Our experienced and trained auditors will assist you by planning and conducting your first internal audits for the management system to meet the requirements of the ISO14001: 2004 Standard Clause 4.5.5 Internal Audits
- Follow-up behavioural change audit and report to support the continued change in staff behaviour
(The additional costs associated with undertaking the additional Gold features will be provided on a separate estimate following the submission of a completed client questionnaire which can be emailed on request)
- All Silver features
- Management Review: Assistance in conducting, reporting and distribution of management review minutes to satisfy the requirements of ISO14001: 2004 Clause 4.6 Management Review
- Escort auditors 1st and 2nd stage: Taking the stress out of the 3rd Party Certification process; our trained and experienced consultants understand this whole process and can act as guide during the certification process and assist as required.
- Workshops across the organisation to embed the behavioural changes and engage staff
Includes all the elements of the Bronze, Silver and Gold Packages but includes the supply of:
- One full time environmental consultant to help you establish and implement your management system from start through to final certification.
- Coaching with an Occupational Psychologist for the leader(s) of change to help develop skills in leading the organisation through a period of change.