Ampleo was set up in 2008 by Anna Kane, an experienced Chartered Occupational Psychologist with a passion for sustainability issues. We are the only consultancy to offer a combination of occupational psychology, staff development and sustainability expertise to help businesses achieve their sustainability goals. We don't go near greenwash, preferring to tackle the challenge at the heart of sustainable business, the behaviour and attitudes of people.
Our services are delivered by a core team of professionals who have worked together for a number of years, supported by associates who bring specific expertise to projects. The way we work keeps our overheads low, allowing us to offer competitive rates to our clients.
Operating as a responsible business is our priority. We help businesses meet their sustainability goals, and we are committed to achieving best practise in our own sustainability performance.
Meet the Team
- Anna Kane
- Founder and Chartered Occupational Psychologist
- Anna Kane is the founder member of Ampleo Ltd. She is a Chartered Occupational Psychologist with over ten years' experience in recruitment and an enduring passion for the environment. Anna brings an innovative approach to her work, combining creativity with research to reach trustworthy business solutions.
- "I believe we're the first consultancy to offer this unique combination of skills," Anna says. "Our collective experience and research make us a market leader - and working with market leaders keeps businesses ahead of the game"
Point here to see my list of client experienceForeign and Commonwealth Office, Friends of the Earth, Philips, Royal Mail, Home Office, HM Revenue & Customs, Financial Services Authority, Sussex Police, Vinci Park, Department for Transport, Ministry of Defence, National Policing Improvement Agency, NatCen, NHS
- Emma Wallace
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist
- Emma Wallace is a Chartered Occupational Psychologist, Chartered Scientist and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society. She has been offering business psychology services since 1994, offering professional services in individual, team and organisational development, selection and assessment and coaching.
- "I am committed to using the science of psychology and years of experience to make a positive different to the way people work," Emma says. "I am dedicated to helping individuals and organisations lead happier, greener and more productive lives".
Point here to see my list of client experienceNational Policing Improvement Agency Cabinet Office, Home Office, Department for Work and Pensions, European Personnel and Selection Office, Ministry of Defence, Department for Transport, HM Revenue & Customs
- Sally Izzard
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist
- Sally Izzard works as part of the Ampleo team when required. She has been a Chartered Occupational Psychologist for over ten years and enjoys designing and implementing assessment processes that deliver a range of benefits for organisations, assessors and candidates alike. Sally has a broad range of experience of assessment and people development in different organisations, including some overseas work.
- Sally says "We always encourage clients to focus on ensuring interventions are properly evaluated. This helps to enable efficient use of resources, with environmental issues in mind"
Point here to see my list of client experienceTower Hamlets Primary Care Trust, Barts and the London, NHS Trust, HBOS, Investors in People UK, Financial Services Authority, Home Office, HMRC, Department for Transport, MOD
- Karen Liebenguth
- Personal Development Coach
- Karen Liebenguth is a Personal Development Coach with four years of experience in guiding individuals and groups through change processes. Passionate about the natural world all her life, Karen has been working within the environmental sector for years. Karen currently splits her time between working at Friends of the Earth and coaching. Karen's interest in people and the environment has led her to develop interactive workshops that help employees in organisations take green actions and make their behavioural change sustainable.
- "Everything is interconnected and that is why we can't separate business needs from the need for the sustainable use of resources. The sustainable use of resources in turn is closely linked to the daily actions that employees carry out to fulfill their jobs."
- Suzanne Parker
- Administration Assistant
- Suzanne Parker became a Virtual Assistant in 2004 after ten years working as a PA in The City. Technological advances have seen working practises change considerably and Suzanne responded to the growing demand from businesses for flexibility in administrative and secretarial support, without any compromise on professionalism, quality or efficiency.
- Suzanne says: "Working virtually helps me keep my carbon footprint down and working with Ampleo has heightened my awareness of environmental issues affecting businesses and given me ideas on how to become greener in my own workplace. It's great to be involved with a company that is so positive in helping organisations incorporate their environmental responsibilities into their business activities."
- Melissa Onslow
- Melissa is an AAT qualified accounting technician with over ten years' experience in accounts administration. She has been working as a bookkeeper for Ampleo Ltd since June 2010.
- Melissa fully supports Ampleo's goals and recognises the importance of sustainability in both our personal lives and in the workplace.
- Vicky Wakefield-Jarrett
- Vicky provides research and administrative support for Ampleo. Her background is in environmental campaigning with community groups, in politics, and in local government. She is currently studying for a masters degree in Climate Change & Policy at the University of Sussex, focusing on the cross over between environmental and social welfare policy. She is a big fan of participatory, consensus-seeking forms of decision making and working.
- Matthew Price
- Business Development Manager
- Matthew is responsible for the Marketing and Business Development. He has over 20 years experience in sales and marketing having worked in a number of sectors including HR and Learning & Development. Matthew is responsible for developing and building relationships with CSR and HR professionals within large blue-chip organisations that are serious about employee engagement around environmental responsibility.
- "We are in the business of building long lasting relationships with our prospects and clients. My job is to identify any needs our prospects and clients may have and make suggestions as to how Ampleo is able to respond to those needs and help them along their journey of implementing employee engagement as part of their CSR Strategy."
'Friendly firm' receives ringing endorsement
'Ampleo is a friendly company which understands business's needs and how important it is to integrate these with environmental issues' Tansy Wenham-Prosser, EcoLocal